Temple View Redevelopment - Stage 1 - Civil Works
The First Stage of the Redevelopment of Temple View includes
- Upgrading of the Tuhikaramea Road through Temple View including construction of 3 new roundabouts.
- Construction of two new access roads into the Temple View site.
- Construction of shared footpath/cycle paths
- Construction of retaining and curtilage walls along Tuhikaramea Road through Temple View
- Installation of all new underground services, water, wastewater, stormwater, power and fire ring main
- Extensive landscaping around the site, paving, planting and landscape features
- Extensive earthworks and creation of a Lake
- Construction of some 2km of raised timber boardwalks
To reduce construction time and ensure concrete quality, the precast tank design was modified to reduce insitu wall construction, resulting in a cost neutral change with programme benefits.
This project was completed in July 2017